647[orthodox-synod] Re: Men in Blcak a Reality Check

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Sep 1, 1999
      Actually, all of us are "strangers in a strange land," where ever we are.

      This bizarre tale of travels among the heathen reminded me of a story told me
      by an Episcopal clergyman, many years ago. He was serving in a slum area, in
      Chicago. He was wont to wear one of those band collars which go completely
      around the neck.

      One day, as he was walking near his church, he said a young man stopped him
      to ask: "My God, what have you done to your neck!"

      True story.

      ALJJ+
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic