6234Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Vladyka Alypy

  • kyracash@aol.com
    Aug 21, 2002
      in Wheaton on the vigil service of Transfiguration. I did not hear this from
      him but from another parishoner that Vladika Alypy is not giving him a letter
      of recommendation to leave the Cathedral where the parishoners have rose up
      against him without him being there to accept or deny their allegations. I
      don't know if him and his family of six is in limbo now. I asked one
      parishoner at the Cathedral if people want him out why don't we help him find
      another parish and that started a whole other disagreement.