6145Re: [orthodox-synod] Archbishop Luka

  • Joseph Digrande
    Aug 8, 2002
      Did all the clerics listed by Ft. Alexander support
      the anathema against those who would not commemorate
      Sergius (issued by Sergius) some years after the
      declaration? And has that anathema against the
      catacomb church been lifted by the MP in the 90's?
      I thought that just before Met. Peter's death, he took
      a much harder line on Sergius, but I might be wrong.
      Joseph Digrande

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic