6132Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Vladyka Alypy

  • kyracash@aol.com
    Aug 8, 2002
      Thank you. But I am not that strong. As I mentioned, I can't buy a candle
      without hearing people's sides and anger toward each other. No matter where
      I stand in the church people are opening discussing the situation during the
      liturgy. We are all sinful, but I don't need to attend a church where the
      clergy seems to find nothing wrong with this and in fact incites this
      behavior. I have heard Father Paul has left anyway before they were able to
      lynch him. I feel bad for the next priest that comes in.