6096Re: [orthodox-synod] Vladyka Alypy

  • kyracash@aol.com
    Aug 5 11:02 AM
      I agree with you totally. This should never have been brought to everyone's
      eyes so that everyone can sin. I originally posted the letter Vladika had
      translated into English because he wanted everyone to know. Instead, why he
      couldn't sit down with Father Paul. After all, isn't he the Bishop. Instead
      everyone is now falling into sin, taking sides, saying nasty things to each
      other. I am no longer regularly attending the church because of all the
      hatred. Bishop has turned aagainst Bishop, Priest against priest, parishoner
      against parishoner. Now maybe you can undrstand why I would not want to be
      led by a Bishop and priest that cause me to fall into sin and choose sides on
      their behalf. I choose the side of Christ and will pray for them all at a
      Greek church. When I heard the Bishop calling a rally against Father Paul
      and Father Paul was out of town and could not defend himself and then a week
      prior Father Paul said Vladika was saying wrong things about him it saddened
      me that who I sought once for spiritual advice were now blind to their own
      desires and egos.