6042Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: He Who Restraineth

  • Joseph Digrande
    Jul 18, 2002
      Good question/I will have to dig a little to find the
      exact date he became the vicar at Nizhniy Novgorod and
      how he became one. Also what evidence that the
      Communists wer involved in his placement there. The
      Patriarch was pretty much a prisoner of the Donskoy
      Monastery at that time. I will get back to you with
      what I can find/ joseph digrande

      http://autos.yahoo.com
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic