6012Re: Rename the List?

  • stefanvpavlenko
    Jul 5, 2002
      I am not a privileged member of the Synod of Bishops so I do not know
      why there was no trial. But simple logic would dictate that since all
      the accusers entered into schism, there was no one to "cast the first
      stone!" Also one could assume that the Council of Bishops found the
      original accusations to be unfounded or frivolous and saw no need to
      pursue the case.
      Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic