6001Re: [orthodox-synod] FWD: The historical position of the Church Abroad

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Jun 29, 2002
      With respect to Vladimir's latest post (in my opinion this thread has
      wandered into more fruitful ground than that in which it began):

      Please allow me to quote Metropolitan Philaret too:

      A letter from Metropolitan Philaret (Voznesensky) to a priest of the Church
      Abroad concerning father Dimitry Dudko and the Moscow Patriarchate

      "In concluding my lengthy letter, I should like to point several things out
      to you, Father.

      -- please, Vladimir (or anyone else), provide an exact reference and source
      for the complete text of the letter. Lacking that (even though I'm
      reasonably certain this reflects our blessed Met. Philaret's thinking) the
      citation is of no great value.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic