5977Archbishop Alypy

  • klandsberg
    Jun 24, 2002
      Dear Fathers, Brothers, and Sisters in Christ,

      I just thought that those of you who have been praying for the
      recovery of His Eminence, Archbishop Alypy since his unfortunate
      accident would like to know that Vladika attended divine services
      this weekend for the first time since the accident. He attended All-
      Night Vigil, where he annointed the faithful after the Gospel
      reading, and Divine Liturgy, where he gave a sermon about the meaning
      of the Descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles.

      Thanks to your prayers, Vladika has made tremendous progress in
      recent weeks and is not confined to a bed, but moves around freely
      with the help of a wheelchair. Please continue to pray that our
      Vladika will make a complete recovery, for with God all things are
      possible.

      Glory be to God for all things!

      In Christ,
      Katya Breschneva