5926Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Interview with Vl. Mark

  • Kiril Bart
    Jun 18, 2002
      Those fingers usually are choppted off to prevent
      person from holding and using firearms, or any other
      weapons. Try to be more realistic.
      Subdeacon Kirill
      P.S. In Greece if they want to prevent someone from
      crossing himself, they chopped of the whole hand.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic