5893Pascha

  • David Moser
    Jun 12, 2002
      Today is the leavetaking (apodosis) of Pascha - it is the end of the Pascha
      season. We leave behind for another year the Paschal hymns and greetings and
      now, with the feast of the Ascension of our Lord we move toward the feast of
      Pentecost and the coming of the Holy Spirit.

      And so one last time, I greet you all with the joyous Paschal words:

      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      Priest David Moser +++ moserd@...
      Boise, Idaho

      Christ is Risen from the dead,
      trampling down death by death,
      and upon those in the tombs bestowing life.