5886Re: [orthodox-synod] An Interview with Archbishop Mark

  • hermitage@infoave.net
    Jun 11, 2002
      Dear Mr Kozyreff,

      XB!

      Archbishop Mark has a phone number and email address, why don't you just
      address your questions to him personally?

      He speaks English, Russian and German, so language shouldn't be a problem.

      In Christ,
      John, monk