      Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 11:16 PM
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Re: Who we're in communion with

      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "polychrony" <UPB_MONIODIS@O...> wrote:

      > Also, the allegation of "uniting with all montheistic religions" is
      > so bizzare, one cannot help but be skeptical.

      You really think so? Look at some of the Roman Catholic statements on
      Judaism, and some of the pronouncements of the Patriarchate of
      Alexandria concering the Mohammedans! Why wouldn't they, anyway? You
      wouldn't want ecumenism to be "exclusive," and allow only Christians,
      would you? With the state of things ecumenical as of late, I don't find
      this to be bizarre in the least!
      Michael Woerl

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor