5702Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: [orthodox-rocor] Mansonville Synod.......help!

  • catherine elaine sullivan
    Mar 1, 2002
      Nektarious- I think this thing has been brewing for a long time. I had no
      idea there was even an INTEREST in uniting with the Patriarchate despite some
      things said to me several years ago by a former ROCOR priest- now MP priest. I
      think one reason people are leaving is that they do not want to be under the
      Patriarchate, for a variety of reasons. I cannot help but think another reason
      is the treatment Met. Vitaly received on several occasions. Despite ROCOR's
      official denial of these events as planned, approved actions, one wonders, as
      the perpetrators have not, to my knowledge, been punished for their actions.
      This of course, is bound to bring into question one's loyalties to ROCOR. This
      is, you understand, just my spin on what has gone on. It is of course, VERY
      troubling.

      Catherine

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic