      From: ajj66046
      To: orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:29 PM
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Re: Christian Education website

      Dear Catherine,

      My wife currently homeschools our five year old daughter and has been
      starving for some curriculum and project ideas which are consonant
      with our desire to raise up our children as Orthodox Christians.
      Please let us know how we might benefit from your experience (either
      by personal correspondence or in a discussion group setting). We
      intend to follow a 'Classical Education' model at present adapted
      from 'The Well-Trained Mind' curriculum, however, it has a pretty
      protestant/western-european bias which we will adjust when we get
      into teaching our daughter history.

      Thank you for your efforts,
      Anthony Jacobs

      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., catherine elaine sullivan <flicka68@y...>
      wrote:
      > That would be fine- I'll give it one more shot, and if not, we can
      certainly do
      > that. It set one up under Orthodox and Education and we'll see
      what happens!

      > flicka68@y...
      >
      > =====
      > Catherine