5629Re: Christian Education website

  • thestapletonfamily
    Feb 6, 2002
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., catherine elaine sullivan <flicka68@y...>
      wrote:
      > Sad, but true. Perhaps there is more interest out there on the part
      of "Moms"-
      > as I am not one, my viewpoint was more that of educator, and the
      club was meant
      > for administrators and teachers in church school programs,and of
      course,
      > parents interested in education. Do you think there is really some
      interest
      > out there- perhaps just my timing was off? I left it up for several
      months, and
      > then closed it up for lack of interest. What do you think- should
      I try again?

      > =====
      > Catherine

      > http://greetings.yahoo.com

      Dear in Christ Catherine,
      My wife and I would be interested in gaining more information about
      Christian Education. We home school our three boys and are always
      looking for and needing more information on teaching our kids. If
      there isnt an interest in seting up a christian education site maybe
      we could still correspond some.
      A struggling soul
      Ambrose Stapleton
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic