5626Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Christian Education website

  • catherine elaine sullivan
    Feb 6, 2002
      Sad, but true. Perhaps there is more interest out there on the part of "Moms"-
      as I am not one, my viewpoint was more that of educator, and the club was meant
      for administrators and teachers in church school programs,and of course,
      parents interested in education. Do you think there is really some interest
      out there- perhaps just my timing was off? I left it up for several months, and
      then closed it up for lack of interest. What do you think- should I try again?

      =====
      Catherine

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic