5614Re: Thanks to

  • thestapletonfamily
    Feb 4, 2002
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "rsjmil" <rsjmil@w...> wrote:
      > Thanks to several people who know exactly how to find St Herman,
      both his Spruce Island 'Scetis' and his relics in Kodiak. If we
      think we can manage all the logistics, it probably will be June.
      Mobility is a bit of an issue for my wife, as is also the weather
      there.

      > Thanks to all for this help. I always pray for benefactors!
      >
      > Jos Miller

      Here is some of the contact information I said I would post.
      SAINT INNOCENT'S ACADEMY
      P.O. Box 1517
      Kodiak, Alaska 99615

      The Priest and Dean of the school is Fr. Paisius De Lucia.
      phone (907) 486-4376 fax (907) 486-1758
      email: innocent@...

      A struggling soul
      Ambrose Stapleton