5603Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: The lowly Rocor website

  • Fr. David Straut
    Feb 1, 2002
      Dear Fr David,

      Christ is in our midst!

      Thank you *so* much for doing this research. It gives us hope that things
      will improve soon.

      Fr Seraphim Holland did an excellent job with the ROCOR website in the past,
      but since he was removed from that ministry, the website has fallen on hard
      times indeed. I can't help wishing that Fr Seraphim had been allowed or
      encouraged to remain doing the website until the time that the redisigned
      website was ready to be put up.

      Anyway: Thanks Fr David for your enlightening post. Thanks too to Fr
      Serapim for undertaking for so long the labour of love of the ROCOR website.
      I remain

      Your brother in Christ,

      Priest David Straut
      Orthodox Church of St Elizabeth the New-Martyr
      Somerville, New Jersey USA