5596Re: [orthodox-synod] The lowly Rocor website

  • catherine elaine sullivan
    Feb 1 5:03 AM
      In fairness, I just must comment that at ONE time, the OCA website had
      virtually nothing in it but a list of parish names (which is easily available
      elsewhere), and the ROCOR one was wonderful! So, I think it just depends on
      WHEN you look as to how good certain websites are. This is a somewhat new
      technology you know, and many clergy I know aren;t really into the
      technological era yet. My priest doesn't know even how to turn on a computer,
      and won't allow a website as he can't build it (and maintain it) himself, and
      doesn't want anyone else to do it either (we might spread heresy or rebellion,
      or something, you know)!

      =====
      Catherine

      http://auctions.yahoo.com