5416Re: [orthodox-synod] Communique from the Chancery of the Synod 11/23

  • kyracash@aol.com
    Nov 28, 2001
      Father Bless! I believe I did not misunderstand about molebens being served
      for Metropolitan Vitaly when I was the one that asked the question as to why
      we couldn't serve moleben's for Vladika. A parishoner friend of mine asked
      his priest to serve and was told we couldn't. That is what prompted me to
      ask. I will be happy to send you a copy of the unedited video tape where
      Vladika Gabriel is asked the question and he states why we cannot serve
      molebens for Metropolitan. Then you could hear and see for yourself as to
      how we are told we cannot. I was just as shocked to hear that as you were.
      Maybe Bishop Gabriel forgot he said that as Metropolitan Vitaly forgets and
      as we all do. Forgive me, if I have caused any distress. An Unworthy
      Servant.