5403Re: [orthodox-synod] Communique from the Chancery of the Synod 11/23

  • kyracash@aol.com
    Nov 25, 2001
      I was at the Southern Missions Conference in November 10 and 11, 2001 where I
      asked the question to Bishop Gabriel about why we couldn't serve a moleben
      for Metropolitan Vitaly. There are conference tapes you can purchase where
      he states that molebens cannot be served for the Metropolitan. Also Father
      John Whiteford was sitting next to him at the time and can attest to this.
      If the tapes are edited by ROCOR, I have my own that I filmed.