5214RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: St. Kirill of Kazan

  • Olga Mitrenina
    Oct 12, 2001
      I can send you and every the service (in MS Word format along with the
      fonts) to St. Kirill of Kazan and St. Joseph of Petrograd. They were
      murdered on the same day. The service in in Church Slavinic.

      With love in Christ,
      Olga