4977Re: [orthodox-synod] RE: Met. Vitaly and the debate of who wrote what

  • Kiril Bart
    Jul 3, 2001
      I did talk personally with his spiritual son, who
      called Metropolitan Vitaly to ask if it was his letter
      and Vladiko confirmed to him that it is. Also, I asked
      about state of health of Metropolitan Vitaly and he
      told me that he is completely in his mind but
      considering his age getting tiered quite often.
      I do believe that person more then other clergy rumors
      mongers on a e-mail forums.
      Best wishes, Subdeacon Kirill
      -- Michael Malloy <mmalloy@...-state.edu>