4965Re: [orthodox-synod] Mary's mediation

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Jul 2, 2001
      There is an incredibly good book:

      Mary, the Untrodden Portal of God
      by George S. Gabriel

      which is available from Ascension Monastery:

      Monastery Products
      P.O. Box 397
      Resaca, GA 30735
      707-277-9443
      http://www.monastery.org

      This little book is densely packed with information about the
      Theotokos. I recommend it to you for a completely Orthodox
      perspective on Mary, the Mother of God.

      Combined with the wonderful exposition by St. Nicholai, your
      questions about her should all be answered.

      Yours in Christ,
      Elizabeth Riggs, a sinner
      and Perennial Student
      http://www.angelfire.com/ga/riggs/index.html
      Our Lady, the Joy of All Who Sorrow Church (ROCOR)
      Cumming, GA USA (Atlanta, GA area)
      http://www.churchabroad.org
      Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!