4210Re: [orthodox-synod] voices of sanity: Father Konstantin Fedoroff

  • jeromeleo@juno.com
    Mar 3, 2001
      Father, Bless!
      yes, I got sucked into the mentality of other posts on that one! What on
      earth IS wrong with surfboarding?? Could a figure skater still be OK?

      LOL!
      Lev

      On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 13:23:07 -0600 "Fr. Gregory Williams"
      <frgregory@...> writes:
      > God bless you, Lev� for both communications. I don't know whether
      > Fr. Konstantin surfboards or not (nothing wrong with that anyway, so
      >
      > far as I can see)� but apart from that rather odd remark, your post
      > reflects, I think, the authentic voice of the Church.
      > --
      > --Fr. Gregory Williams

      > 1180 Orthodox Way
      > Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA