3885Re: Reply to Fr. Whiteford/Fr. David Moser

  • moserd@micron.net
    Feb 5, 2001
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., Kiril Bart <kirbart@y...> wrote:
      > ierarchs after Anathema to ecumenism. In my mind it
      > proves that we weren't in communion with Serbs at that
      > time, not that we were ecumenists all way long. Am I
      > wrong?

      If I were to go by the example of my ruling hierarch, Bishop Kyrill
      of San Francisco and Western America, and his predecessor Archbishop
      Anthony of blessed memory, I would have to say that we are now and
      always have been in communion with the Serbs. So I guess I would
      have to say that your conclusions are in error.

      Pr David Moser