2892Re: [orthodox-synod] Legitimacy

  • TeklaI@aol.com
    Oct 1, 2000
      Am I the only one who thought this group was supposed to be about orthodoxy
      and things pertaining to being a Christian?

      I don't mind the discussions about the Tsar, etc., but who signed up for all
      this other stuff? It seems most of this detailed information about forbears
      and nationality traits, etc., could be carried on privately, as it certainly
      is a bit afield from our topic, which, ultimately is about how to achieve
      theosis. Or am I wrong? Please correct me.

      The positively unenlightened Tekla
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic