2584Re: Olga's "Apostates"

  • Rev. John R. Shaw
    Aug 3 2:35 PM
      If ROCA has a "liberal wing", I don't know who belongs to it.
      There are those of us who learned the faith and practice of Orthodoxy, in
      ROCOR/ROCA, quite possibly before Olga was born, or before she had heard
      of ROCOR.
      I am against ecumenism, modernism, and most of what goes by the
      name of "liberal" in our society; however, being opposed to communism or
      Nazism does not mean we have to point to innocent people and call them
      communists or Nazis.
      > all of us when we are
      listening to the
      ROCA liberal
      wing: what is
      the > exact position of these liberals in the eyes of their beloved World