Re: [orthodox-synod] 40th day prayers for Fr. Roman

(20498)
  • michael nikitin
    Jun 25, 2007 Expand Messages
      Dimitra, please tell the list why there is no photo of Metr.
      Vitaly on the wall where the other first hierarchs(Metr.
      Anthony(Khrapovitsky),blessed Metr. Anastassy and Holy Metr.
      Philaret are displayed?

      There is nothing wrong with not knowing, but don't try to hide
      the fact by evading the subject.

      I am sorry if the truth offended, but could it be because he was
      against joining the MP and fell out of favor with those who are
      for union. There was a place, now empty(?), where his photo hung.

      Michael N

      --- DDD <dimitradd@...> wrote:

      > On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:51:10 -0700 (PDT), michael nikitin
      > wrote:
      >
      > I didn't see Metr. Vitaly's picture on the wall with the other
      > reposed first hierarchs. Why is that?
      >
      > Michael N
      >
      > Simple--You stopped attending Holy Epiphany parish long before
      > Metr. Vitaly reposed!
      >
      > ---Dimitra Dwelley (real name)

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic