20359Re: Innovations in the para-synagog of OCA

  • Reader Timothy Tadros
    Jun 6, 2007
      I have not seen a synodal ukase or where any of our bishop have
      come out and said you may serve with any one whom you please. I was
      quite surprised that while the reconcilliation/unification of the two
      parts of the Russian Orthodox Church took place in Russia. Others
      here in America seemed to think or took advantage of the situation
      and held similar services with other priests of other jurisdictions
      on Ascension.
      Will this apply to any jurisdiction especially those on the new
      calendar?
      Rdr Timothy Tadros

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Archpriest David Moser"
      <moserd@...> wrote:

      > --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, michael nikitin
      > <nikitinmike@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Fr. Basil, we already are involved with OCA? In California,
      > > Vl.Kirill sent a Ukase for everyone in his Diocese to
      > > concelebrate with the OCA.
      >
      > This is a lie - either that or no other priest I know has seen this
      > ukase. Abp Kyrill has given blessing for certain individual
      > concelebrations in certain limited circumstances - but no such
      > "blanket Ukase" applying to everyone exists.
      >

      > ArchPr David Moser

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic