      From: Dawn McCoy
      To: orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 1:29 AM
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Prayer Request

      I haven't responded to much on this list, but today I'm asking for your help.
      My Grandmother was diagnosed with Colon CA today; this is terrible news for
      her and our family. She is a wonderful woman, who at 87 y/o is still
      going strong.
      Her name is Rena, please add her and our family to your prayers. My mother is
      extremely distressed about this, she lost her sister to this same
      disease one year ago.
      Please add a prayer for her also, her name is Lynda. Thank you all
      for your love and
      support.
      With love,
      DawnAnn