19109Re: [orthodox-synod] Prayer Request

  • DDD
    Feb 3, 2007
      Dear DawnAnn,

      Your grandmother and mother are in my poor prayers. May God heal your grandmother and strengthen you and your mother!

      With love in Christ,
      Dimitra Dwelley

      On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:29:00 -0600, Dawn McCoy wrote:
      I haven't responded to much on this list, but today I'm asking for your help.
      My Grandmother was diagnosed with Colon CA today; this is terrible news for
      her and our family. She is a wonderful woman, who at 87 y/o is still
      going strong.
      Her name is Rena, please add her and our family to your prayers. My mother is
      extremely distressed about this, she lost her sister to this same
      disease one year ago.
      Please add a prayer for her also, her name is Lynda. Thank you all
      for your love and
      support.
      With love,
      DawnAnn