19068Re: [orthodox-synod] waiting?

  • mary marczyk
    Jan 30, 2007
      HI Dimitra,

      YOur comment would be fair if the Synod of BIshops had followed the Resolutions of the SOBOR, but they did not. Perhaps we need to ask why this was so? Indeed, this question has been asked and there have been no replies to this as far as I am aware.

      There is too many objections toi this union happening at this time. Why is this beoing ignored? I fear greatly the answer to this question.

      I know and love a few of our ROCOR Bishops but their actions are not protecting Christ's church at this time. We need top pray for them as their leadership is awesomely frightening.

      SIncerely, Dodeegirl.

      DDD <dimitradd@...> wrote:
      On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:38:58 -0000, maestro_vg wrote:
      I am waiting on the Lord in this situation. I can't lie to myself in what it clearly
      apparent about the Patriarch, the Patriarchate and the regime......."

      unworthy proto from Canberra-- ....then the "turncoates" and "uniates" together with the
      KGB agents in cassocks b

      1) You are waiting on the Lord? And wasn't the Lord there at the Fourth All-Diaspora Sobor, and the subsequent bishops' decision? Wasn't that how we learned the Lord's will? Did we not pray for the Lord's will to be done there?

      2) You can't lie to yourself.... Are you saying that our bishops are lying? Or that your vision about the"Patriarch, the Patriarchate, and the regime" is clearer than our bishops' vision?

      3) Are you calling those who remain faithful to Metr. Lavr, the Fourth All-Diaspora Sobor, and the Bishops' decision "turncoates and uniates"?!

      4) Are you calling all clergy in Russia "KGB agents in cassocks"?!

      --Dimitra Dwelley