19053Re: waiting?

  • boulia_1
    Jan 28, 2007
      Dimitra, dear, just so it's clear... The way you quoted the message
      below (from a response to a prior posting) attributes all that
      jabberwocky about waiting on the Lord to Father Vadim. In fact, your
      questions ought to be addressed to the self-described unworthy
      Protodceacon of Canberra, Father Basil Yakimov.

      --Elizabeth

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, DDD <dimitradd@...> wrote:

      > On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:38:58 -0000, maestro_vg wrote:
      >  I am waiting on  the  Lord in this situation. I can't lie to
      myself in what it clearly
      >  apparent about the Patriarch, the Patriarchate and the
      regime......."

      >  Amen!!!!".....
      >
      >  unworthy proto from Canberra-- ....then the "turncoates"
      and "uniates" together with the
      >  KGB agents in cassocks b
      >
      > 1) You are waiting on the Lord? And wasn't the Lord there at the
      Fourth All-Diaspora Sobor, and the subsequent bishops' decision?
      Wasn't that how we learned the Lord's will? Did we not pray for the
      Lord's will to be done there?

      > 2) You can't lie to yourself.... Are you saying that our bishops
      are lying? Or that your vision about the"Patriarch, the
      Patriarchate, and the regime" is clearer than our bishops' vision?

      > 3) Are you calling those who remain faithful to Metr. Lavr, the
      Fourth All-Diaspora Sobor, and the Bishops' decision "turncoates and
      uniates"?!

      > 4) Are you calling all clergy in Russia "KGB agents in cassocks"?!
      >
      > --Dimitra Dwelley

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic