19047Re: I can... the soviets need to be dislogded...including the MP!

  • maestro_vg
    Jan 26, 2007
      What exactly is your 'decision' fr. protodeacon?

      Your mate,

      dVG

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Basil Yakimov <byakimov@...>
      wrote:

      > "Dear Fr deacon Basil,
      >
      > You have our prayers, and our respect for your decisions in accord
      > with your conscience. I ask your prayers too. I am waiting on
      the
      > Lord in this situation. I can't lie to myself in what it clearly
      > apparent about the Patriarch, the Patriarchate and the
      regime......."

      > unworthy proto from Canberra-- who just began to fight, as the
      unworthy descendent of the Zaibaikal Cossacks (better being late
      then never) - the post soviets have seen nothing yet!.. ( I can even
      claim to be the true ZAIBAIKAL ATAMAN... go figure that!! but if I
      am the A... then the "turncoates" and "uniates" together with the
      KGB agents in cassocks be aware as Father Michael Proto.. may say
      Father Basil means business ... he should know.....or maybe you
      should.......!!