1901[orthodox-synod] Re: The newspapers

  • Wilibrad@aol.com
    Mar 12, 2000
      "We owe them Christian love, but we dare not give them submission."
      That is a quote that should be inscribed on the hearts of all Orthodox. The
      popes, since Unam Sanctam, in the Middle Ages, see themselves as THE power
      over all the earth. It is that simple. Many modernists have no problem with
      that; those of us in the traditionalist arm of the Church rightly should. Our
      Faith is at stake, lest we do submit. God forbid!
      Brothers ans sister, on this day I ask you forgiveness.
      Reader Stephen
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic