1851[orthodox-synod] Re: Fw: [ortho-praxis] Orthodoxy in Russia

  • Robert Miller
    Feb 29, 2000
      ----------
      > From: Oles Rossich <oross@...>
      > To: ortho-praxis@egroups.com
      > Subject: [ortho-praxis] Re: Orthodoxy in Russia
      > Date: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 2:05 PM
      >
      > Dear reader Edward,
      > Your brief message about Orthodoxy in Russia is very informative and
      truthful. I wholeheartedly confirm everything you said because it is
      exactly what I have seen myself. It is our, Orthodox faithful, obligation
      to spread the true
      > information which can help others not to fall into evil's trappings of
      disinformation, lies and slander. Particularly when there is so much of
      this stuff in almost every list. For this reason I would like to support
      and encourage
      > both of you to place this very interesting and truthful information on
      Synod list and other Orthodox lists.
      > Prayfully,
      > Alex
      >
      > Graham Edward Henderson wrote:
      >
      > > >From: "Robert Miller" <rsjmil@...>
      > > >To: <ortho-praxis@egroups.com>
      > > >Subject: [ortho-praxis] Re: Orthodoxy in Russia
      > > >Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:01:49 -0800
      > > >
      > > >May I have your permission to post this message on the Orthodox-Synod
      List?

      > > >Joseph Miller
      > >
      > > Honestly I have mixed feelings about posting this on the Orthodox-Synod
      > > list. If you think it would be a good idea then do so. I have a great
      deal
      > > of respect for ROCOR even though I disagree with their position
      regarding
      > > the Moscow Patriarchate. If it results in a bunch of harsh emails
      telling me
      > > about the "KGB activities of Agent Drozdov" (the so-called KGB agent
      name
      > > for Patriarch Alexis)then really what is the use in the first place?
      Again,
      > > I leave for you to decide.
      > >
      > > In Christ,
      > > Reader Edward
      > > >----------

      > > >sectarians
      > > >What
      > > >Are
      > > >faithful
      > > >picture
      > > >of
      Protestant

      > > >on
      What is
      > > >Matins)

      > > >not
      Pre-Nikonian
      > > >into
      > > >they
      > > >the
      > > >Philaret
      > > >for
      > > >several

      > > >met
      > > >Russian
      > > >bookstore
      > > >buy
      > > >Russia
      > > >is
      > > >think
      Orthodoxy is
      Since
      > > >Thousands
      While
      > > >faith.

      After
      > > >Vigil
      > > >best
      > > >regret

      you are not sure from what address you are subscribed, you will find the
      address used by ortho-praxis in the "Return-Path" header of messages from
      the List.

      > Show your style! Choose from 6 great card designs when you
      > apply for Capital One's 9.9% Fixed APR Visa Platinum.

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ortho-praxis&m=1

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic