17777Re: Holy Trinity Monastery

  • akomendantov
    Sep 7, 2006
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "airthrey_12" <airthrey@...>
      wrote:

      > I visited Jordanville last month and want to find a written history of
      > the monastery....in English. Can someone who reads this offer a
      > website or other?
      >
      > Bill
      > Christ The Saviour,
      > London, Canada

      The monastery has a website with an English language section:

      www.jordanville.org

      The History part is unfortunately all too brief, but the fotos and the
      various essays on monastery life are a good complement to it.

      In conjunction with last year's 75th jubilee the monastery published a
      bilingual history, which I'm sure is still available at their bookstore
      (but not online as far as I know). Hope this helps.

      Andrew Komendantov
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic