17772Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Holy Trinity Monastery

  • paul kulesha
    Sep 7, 2006
      www.jordanville.org

      "(matushka) Ann Lardas" <matanna@...> wrote: --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "airthrey_12" <airthrey@...>
      wrote:

      > I visited Jordanville last month and want to find a written history of
      > the monastery....in English. Can someone who reads this offer a
      > website or other?
      >
      > Bill
      > Christ The Saviour,
      > London, Canada

      Dear Bill,

      I don't know about a web site with the monastery's history, but they do
      have a book about it for sale. The Seminary has its own new web site,
      really nicely done:

      http://www.hts.edu/

      with a history of the seminary on it:

      http://www.hts.edu/seminary/history.html