177[orthodox-synod] Re: SERBIAN PATRIARCH AND CROWN PRINCE MET IN KOSOVO

  • Fr Andrew Morbey
    Jul 1 6:44 AM
      >> What's with the Synod List becoming a Serbian News
      >> Service?
      >
      >Our brothers are getting killed... why would we want
      >to ignore it?

      It is entirely within the range of possibility that there are those
      unfortunate souls who do not view the Serbian Orthodox as our brothers
      (and sisters) - you know, such people as believe that the Holy Spirit has
      departed from the Serbian Church and dwells in only in the basement chapel
      of the last five right-believing Serbs under the omophor of some obscure
      true bishop...

      AA in O

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/orthodox-synod