1768[orthodox-synod] Re: Auschwitz

  • Joseph Digrande
    Feb 7, 2000
      The Armenians are not Orthodox. In Papadakis's book-
      the Christian East and the Rise of the Papacy he
      traces an interesting dialogue during the time period
      1071-1453 when they almost worked out their
      differences with the Orthodox. They occupy pretty much
      the same position vis a vis the Orthodox that the
      Coptic Church does although the details are different.

      http://click.egroups.com/1/1160/3/_/4386/_/949961877/

      > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the
      > group calendar!
      > --

      http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=orthodox-synod&m=1

      http://im.yahoo.com