17078Re: "Enemies of the Church" lists

  • myhrr101
    Jun 30, 2006
      <nikitinmike@...> wrote:

      > And here I thought ANATHEMAS lists the enemies of the Church.
      >
      > Michael N

      And what are the instructions with that? To interfere with their
      human rights and freedom of concience? To imprison them for holding
      meetings? Gandhi said that everyone except Christians see that
      Christ taught ahimsa, non-violence.

      http://stmaryofegypt.org/library/st_john_maximovich/on_anathema.htm

      Myrrh