16509Re: [orthodox-synod] Question about interview with Patriarch Alexy

  • gene703
    May 3, 2006
      >> "Declaration" of Metropolitan Sergius - I also spoke about it more than once, during the years when this was a real question for us in Russia, when we, finally, could say aloud what was bothering us. One does not wish to repeat endlessly something already said.

      this is pure evil for those who still have their eyes open
      this demon "patriarch" CAN NOT even talk about it
      moleben for the end of Communism ?
      He knows if he attempts something like this Devil will rip his heart out on the spot
      can't you hear the hissing ? see the forked tongue ?
      are these the words of a Christian hierarch or a devil possessed lawyer ?

      and while I am on the subject, the MP demons must have worked some kind of black magic on the ROCOR Synod, why else would they all change their views so sudently and so radically ? it's like if George Bush all of a sudden started advocating for gay rights, universal health care and a huge tax raises for the upper class

      "Bushunow, Peter" <peter.bushunow@...> wrote:
      Christ is Risen!

      Father John posted an interview with Patriarch Alexy

      QUOTE>"3. What at the present time is the attitude of the Moscow
      Patriarchate to the "Declaration" of Metropolitan Sergius and >>its
      consequences? How do you view church-state relations today?

      >The Russian Orthodox Church spoke out more than once on the subject of
      the Epistle of Metropolitan Sergius of 1927; I also >spoke about it more
      than once, during the years when this was a real question for us in
      Russia, when we, finally, could >>say aloud what was bothering us. One
      does not wish to repeat endlessly something already said. It is enough
      to say: thank >God that the current life of the Church is not guided by
      this coerced document." END OF QUOTE

      Father John has said (several times on this list and in private emails)
      that Patriarch Alexy has publicly repented of Sergianism and has taken
      personal responsibility for the lies and deceptions regarding the state
      Russian Church while it was enslaved (with Metropolitan Sergius'
      approval) under the communist yoke

      However, neither Father John nor Patriarch Alexy cite any church
      services or rite, document, ukaz, formal declaration, report of minutes
      of a meeting or give us any clues as to when, where, and how this
      repentance was performed or witnessed. Reading from the same script as
      Father John, the Patriarch say "One does not wish to repeat endlessly
      something already said."

      Indeed one does repeat the truth endlessly.

      If this "repentance" was true and sincere, it would be public knowledge,
      it would have been quoted in endless homilies, books discussing it would
      have been written. It would be appropriate to have a feast of "Triumph
      over Communism," or at least a thanksgiving Moleben celebrating this
      wonderful event!

      The Patriarch's actions are counter to his words -- he has blessed the
      publication of a book lauding Met. Sergius' actions. A statue is
      erected, a square named in his honor. Met. Sergius is cited as a "hero"
      for "saving the church."

      This remains the real question before us, and before our hierarchs as we
      enter this Sobor -- Are we going to remain in the church of the Holy New
      Martyrs, or are we going to join the church of Met Sergius and his
      heirs?

      Peter

      are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system.

      This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
      the presence of computer viruses.

      Thank You,
      Viahealth

      Jewish orthodox Orthodox Orthodox church Greek orthodox church Sect of judaism