16401Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: What the ROCOR-bashers want

  • Rd. David-Constantine Wright
    Apr 8, 2006
      --- "Fr. Alex Kotar" <fralex4@...> wrote:

      > MP's approval of ROCOR's bishops is necessary due to the provisions
      > that ROCOR bishops would particiapte in MP's Synods and Bishop's
      > Councils (while no MP bishops would participate in ROCOR's Synods

      OK, I'm confused now. Fr. Alexander Lebedeff has said that ROCOR'a
      internal life would be completely independent, yet Fr. Alex now says
      that after the union the MP will have to approve ROCOR's bishops... I
      would assume that means that the MP will have to give its approval for
      all current ROCOR bishops and its approval for those subsequently
      elected to the ROCOR episcopacy.

      Which is it? A simple answer, please.

      In Christ,
      Rd. David-Constantine

      | Reader David-Constantine Wright constantinewright@... |
      | Personal Website: http://constans_wright.tripod.com |
      | OR http://members.tripod.com/~constans_wright |
      | "God became Human so that humans could become gods." |
      | St. Athanasius the Great, *On the Incarnation* |
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic