16369Re: Rocor Autonomy will be on the model of UOC/MP?

  • frraphver
    Apr 6, 2006
      Tim Horton's is such a Canadian institution that it really has come to
      symbolise our mentality. Something along the lines of, "sit any two or
      more people down in a non-confrontational environment around coffee &
      doughnuts, and they'll come to an agreement within an hour."

      If the negotiating committees had been meeting at Tim Horton's they'd
      have come out with a final arrangement in pretty short order a few
      kilos heavier (sorry we're metric in Canada) with complimentary hockey
      sticks in hand. Probably the final photo would feature Wayne Gretsky
      standing smiling among them.

      In Christ- Fr Raphael Vereshack

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, larry most <larrymost2002@...>
      wrote:

      > GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      > Dear Father,
      > I'm sorry,I just didn't get it. (And to think of all
      > the times that I've spent in Canada. When we lived in
      > the Lower Penninsula of Michigan, we were always
      > coming to Canada. My first stop "Tim Horton's" for
      > some GOOD coffee.
      > Love in Christ,
      > Sub-deacon Lawrence Most
      >
      > --- frraphver <frraphver@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I didn't mean this seriously. I guess this is an
      > > example of what you
      > > could call Candian humour.
      > >
      > > In christ- Fr Raphael Vereshack--- In

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic