16365Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Rocor Autonomy will be on the model of UOC/MP?

  • larry most
    Apr 5 6:19 PM
      GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      Dear Father,
      I'm sorry,I just didn't get it. (And to think of all
      the times that I've spent in Canada. When we lived in
      the Lower Penninsula of Michigan, we were always
      coming to Canada. My first stop "Tim Horton's" for
      some GOOD coffee.
      Love in Christ,
      Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

      --- frraphver <frraphver@...> wrote:

      > I didn't mean this seriously. I guess this is an
      > example of what you
      > could call Candian humour.
      >
      > In christ- Fr Raphael Vereshack--- In
      > orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com,
      > larry most <larrymost2002@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      > > Dear Father,
      > > In all of my years as Orthodox I have NEVER EVER
      > heard
      > > a sermon or even a suggestion on how to vote.
      > Maybe I
      > > was just lucky. I didn't think that that was done
      > in
      > > our Church.
      > > Love in Christ,
      > > Sub-deacon Lawrence Most
      > >
      > > --- frraphver <frraphver@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hmmm- I wonder about us in Canada.
      > > > Will the MP send each of our parishes registered
      > > > letters telling us
      > > > whom we have to vote for?
      > > >
      > > > How about in the USA? I can see it now-
      > thousands of
      > > > rocor
      > > > parishioners voting for a certain candidate
      > after
      > > > hearing a sermon
      > > > from the amvon by their priest telling them who
      > > > vote for. Doing the
      > > > bidding of their Russian masters no doubt.
      > > >
      > > > In Christ- Fr Raphael Vereshack

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic