16323Re: [orthodox-synod] Personal prayer request

  • Aleksandra Thompson
    Apr 1, 2006
      May God be with you!

      Michael Malloy <sputnikpsalomschchika@...> wrote: Wednesday, March 29 / March 16 (Church Calendar)
      Martyr Sabinas of Egypt

      Dear fellow members of the ROCOR,

      I am having surgery on my back on Monday for a "Herniated disc with
      severe stenosis L2/3." It's not completely clear what the doctor will
      be doing but I saw the MRI and it shows my spinal cord completely
      blocked by a herniated disc. The alternative to surgery would be
      certain loss of use of my left leg. With an expected 5 to 7 days in
      the hospital and 6 to 8 months rehab I won't be in church anywhere for
      quite a while.

      Michael Malloy
      Columbus / Cincinnati

      Yahoo! Groups Links