16165Re: [orthodox-synod] Orthodox Serbia (was: Who Is Really Behind the Schisms?)

  • Stephen/Στέφανος
    Mar 6, 2006
      Dear in Christ, Bojan;

      I guess we know it is the first day of Great Lent........... Satan has
      sent one of his servants (Gene T) to say things that would enrage any
      devout Orthodox Christian and lover of the Serbian people, and disturb
      the prayerful peace we are trying to achieve. And how could he even
      mention the words "Christian" and "Bill Clinton" together??!! He is
      the epitome of anything BUT Christian.......

      Save, O Lord, Thy (Serbian) people, and bless Thine inheritance. Grant
      victory to (Serbian) Orthodox Christians over the barbarians, and Thine
      own preserve Thou by Thy Cross!

      Stephanos