15891Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Windows PCs face "huge" virus threat

  • larry most
    Jan 4, 2006
      Dear Father John,
      Actually I am probably the most "computer illiterate
      person" in the world. I used to use Windows,until I
      had a "crash and burn" (my whole hard drive),due to a
      virus. Then my son sent me a "Mepis" disk, and I've
      never had a "blue screen" since. I even updated my
      system "all by myself" without wrecking it. I do have
      Windows "crossover" to run the programmes that must
      use windows, but I'll never go back. (Sorry Mr.
      Thanks for the great reply and may you have a very
      Blessed Christmas.
      Love in Christ,
      Subdeacon Lawrence Most
      (PS you are probably much more proficent at computers
      than I am)

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic